Originally introduced the aphorism 'love your country'
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Originally introduced the aphorism 'love your country' crossword clue.
"Originally introduced the aphorism 'love your country'" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Middleman's oddly abandoned notion
- Baseball player's pet singer?
- Make a comment that's awfully verbose
- [Extremely stormy night here: movement's not natural]
- Devon and Cornwall listener's vow
- Setter values cross
- Sounds like Hemingway is serious
- Emphasise policy must follow European articles
- Location of a debutante's first gown
- If reporting rain or sunny spells, for example