Oresteia opening in Gate - the final scene is pointedly hairy
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Oresteia opening in Gate - the final scene is pointedly hairy crossword clue.
"Oresteia opening in Gate - the final scene is pointedly hairy" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Helpful hints left out for the snooker players to pick up
- One of eight mouthy types of Victorians rejected VAT
- Over river with small and long fish
- Student of The Apprentice
- Nutcase in Central Synod in Curia misinterpreted tip from monsignor
- It reflects cider producer losing the head from drink
- Sounds popular in skiing mecca
- A growing concern picked up by Marcus Porcius Cato
- Those involved in counterespionage, as before
- A part of an unfinished recording of singer by engineer - the green type that's stoned
- Seemed pleased
- Baroque stringed instrument
- Texas' ___ River, formerly part of the U.S./Mexico border
- Certain chamber ensemble
- Runs interference for the offense?
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Minimal preventative
- Big co. in the 2008 financial meltdown
- What you'd rather not hear
- Part of many partnership names
Crossword clues of the day
- Some party hires, for short
- 2000 Beatles album ... or its peak position on Billboard
- Weizman who once headed the Israeli Air Force
- Cheerios' corny cousin
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- Modest skirt
- Scottish valley
- Snowwoman accessory
- Predatory marine mammal
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders