Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Opponent crossword clue.
"Opponent" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 5 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'For ___ us a child is born'
- Standard golf scores
- 'I, Tonya' actress who plays Susan Estrich in 'Bombshell'
- Baggage handler
- 'Bill ___ Saves the World' (Netflix science series)
- Movie theater chain with a Stubs rewards program
- U.S. president between Tyler and Taylor
- New Year's Eve in 2019, e.g. (Abbr.)
- Rapper West with 21 Grammys
- Parking ____
- One who turns away a relation in trouble?
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- Performance delivered by an opera star
- Sounds upset over special meeting
- Opening (of opportunity?)
- Period following the English Civil Wars
- Boycott admires new openers like crazy
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- Treat with contempt — imitation
Crossword clues of the day
- Heads of vermin on mat? Incriminate the cat
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- Completes building site at college
- Wildlife-watching expedition
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- Horrible to behold: a book about Hamas extremists
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel