Opens 18 across for Oscar Marsh welcoming journalist to the first family's home
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Opens 18 across for Oscar Marsh welcoming journalist to the first family's home crossword clue.
"Opens 18 across for Oscar Marsh welcoming journalist to the first family's home" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Majority knocking back, for example, a drink mostly with port?
- Serves up duck covered in wine in company
- Trivial matters for vocal gold digger with military outfits
- Writing in great novel? An Attic Room With a View, perhaps!
- Fail to acknowledge there is no spa in Singapore
- Watch for magazine article
- Creates a bloody circulation problem with two different articles offering foreign capital
- Arabian removes museum from summer house
- Recent trouble after 9 across leads to one cashing in on the Orange, Rose and Jasmine Revolutions presumably
- Drawing a criminal handing out gold and silver
- Heads of vermin on mat? Incriminate the cat
- Prime Minister's penultimate press inquiry? Not so
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- Middle Eastern nation where much of 'Argo' was set
- One who turns away a relation in trouble?
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
Crossword clues of the day
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- Hoard money
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- Treat with contempt — imitation