Opening shot at the crease
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Opening shot at the crease crossword clue.
"Opening shot at the crease" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Bow tie mostly bent back before party: one might get fixed on entrance
- … drunk actor with case of Moselle wine
- Teacher’s to take one school to collect college books
- Gangster stole one
- Someone with a child
- No Oscar for 1993 film featuring special actor …
- Wearing fashion to shop
- Troubles of computing stopping American businessman
- Focus on going after foreign money
- Spot politician going into mansion
- Identification of a problem from its symptoms
- Political party founded in 1966
- Division into opposing factions
- Long forearm bones
- Red layer of a seven-layer dip
- Hard hit, in baseball lingo
- Routers created with British investment less likely to break down
- Old Indian currency note turned up, praise be
- Bart's born-first sister
- About 40% of mammal species