Opening foreign letter with edge of thumb makes bad mark
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Opening foreign letter with edge of thumb makes bad mark crossword clue.
"Opening foreign letter with edge of thumb makes bad mark" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Explosion, after which children all fall down?
- In the car, I take the wheel
- Woman's meeting daughter in crowd
- Tongue's fur due for scraping
- Sort of brief observation
- Is very nervous of locks
- One in a rush to claim riches involved demon girl
- Awkward person playing charades
- Control working and income
- Work of editor extremely desirable
- First supermodel to produce her own posters and calendars
- Page-previewing program
- Certain school clique
- A '1776' singer
- Adjusts to zero, in a way
- A.D.A.-compliant, in a way
- One might be raised by a skeptic
- Leak proof?
- "Great" feature of Jupiter that's actually a centuries-long storm
- LEGO inventor, by birth
Crossword clues of the day
- Pixar's owner of Woody and Buzz
- Mrs Bucket, to her friends?
- Dendrochronology study
- What "M" and "F" are both short for
- Author of "The Witches" and "The Twits"
- Like an athlete who's not quite amateur, not quite full-time
- End of a Pope proverb
- The United States
- Birthplace of Malcolm X
- Rock artist of old?