Opening for cake, when leaving Australia
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Opening for cake, when leaving Australia crossword clue.
"Opening for cake, when leaving Australia" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- … ran, half-witted, after Trotsky axed broadcaster
- Announce new king, accepting Charles I as a kind of power
- Vehicle caught in rainstorm from heaven
- Expertise shown by service in court
- Bash first for canine expert
- Scope for making crumpets
- Must nothing cancel the first of November?
- Princess rejecting old flame in addition
- Trendy future may be full on
- Matilda, therefore, no longer put into quarantine
- Look here's ship entering port empty
- Far from fair
- ''But then again . . .''
- Wasn't indifferent
- Like the modern descendants of dinosaurs
- ''Beats me''
- Monster perhaps living in a Scottish lake (informal)
- Bavaria in German
- Temporary refuge
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning
Crossword clues of the day
- Next clue needs this for a diarist's age
- Fat cello playing? This is for viola!
- Some Catholic gift shop purchases
- Relic I discovered in a rooftop crater
- It might be stolen in full view
- Burning paintings maybe outside private room
- Lack enough food
- Largest Central American country
- One who knows all the answers, maybe
- Sign for a soothsayer