Opening 11 down for school children
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Opening 11 down for school children crossword clue.
"Opening 11 down for school children" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Serves up duck covered in wine in company
- Those outside looking for food a long time around end of the year
- Majority knocking back, for example, a drink mostly with port?
- Muscular type of skinhead gets time, as it's an offence to lose the head
- Recent trouble after 9 across leads to one cashing in on the Orange, Rose and Jasmine Revolutions presumably
- Arabian removes museum from summer house
- Creates a bloody circulation problem with two different articles offering foreign capital
- Fail to acknowledge there is no spa in Singapore
- Grounds for opening 14 across
- Great ancient suburb of Dublin that attracted those with prospects in the past
- "Call Me by Your Name" boy
- Instruction after lather
- 'Lost' object in the first Indiana Jones movie
- It's cooler following narrow hilltop
- Retractable feature of Wolverine
- Father of Saint, Psalm, North, and Chicago West
- Composer opens Buenos Aires City Hall
- Piece of material for a certain doll
- The showgirl's name in the Barry Manilow song 'Copacabana'
- President from 1953-1961, for short
Crossword clues of the day
- The two-engine F-15 Eagle, e.g.
- 'That's what ___ said!' (running gag on 'The Office')
- ___ John letter (written breakup)
- Nasty injury from cricket ball
- ''Darn it!''
- Skips in video playback
- Action ___ (something that needs to happen, in business)
- 2018 drama from Mexico that won Oscars for Best Director and Best Cinematography
- Strain of pig-headed male chromosome
- Come or go, e.g.