Open your mind and arrange short vacations for flower-children at the start of October.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Open your mind and arrange short vacations for flower-children at the start of October. crossword clue.
"Open your mind and arrange short vacations for flower-children at the start of October." is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- When the moderator leaves the room, arrange to seal the deal.
- He postulates about the spout when they just need to get on with laying what's left.
- Certainly not going in the right direction, by the sound of it.
- It's good to own what one consumes with the secret service.
- It was a charmless Christmas for Josephine, in short, but she'll get some support from these.
- The reek around the west and south would go through you.
- Right, first attach this, but not before 1 across, for additional support.
- As odd a person as you'll ever meet!
- Changeable fellow with unusually clean home.
- A petty formality, perhaps, to fudge the topic until tea is taken.
Crossword clues of the day
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Happy tail movements
- For sure, for short
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Catherine of "Schitt's Creek"
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Jury service, for one
- Line in a spreadsheet