One-time backup for Bob Dylan that performed 'Chest Fever' at Woodstock 50 years ago
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the One-time backup for Bob Dylan that performed 'Chest Fever' at Woodstock 50 years ago crossword clue.
"One-time backup for Bob Dylan that performed 'Chest Fever' at Woodstock 50 years ago" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Legendary guitarist who performed 'The Star-Spangled Banner' at Woodstock 50 years ago
- Chinese restaurant beverage
- Code that's put into an ATM: Abbr.
- Make angry
- Very spicy
- Mexican-American rock group that performed 'Evil Ways' at Woodstock 50 years ago
- Nine-digit ID: Abbr.
- Does penance
- Goof up
Crossword clues of the day
- Moved to another country
- 'SNL' producer who won the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in 2004
- Snowman in Disney's 'Frozen'
- Before, to Shakespeare
- Wine aperitif
- Sound of a sneeze
- 'Elf' actor and 'Saturday Night Live' star who won the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in 2011
- Jewish scholar
- Group of three
- Aretha Franklin's music genre