One of those carrying weight perhaps has a lot on his shoulders
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the One of those carrying weight perhaps has a lot on his shoulders crossword clue.
"One of those carrying weight perhaps has a lot on his shoulders" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Small car ran down front to the water's edge
- Creates a bloody circulation problem with two different articles offering foreign capital
- Put out of meadows surround by grass
- A score for Tipp, by the sound of it
- Writing in great novel? An Attic Room With a View, perhaps!
- Recent trouble after 9 across leads to one cashing in on the Orange, Rose and Jasmine Revolutions presumably
- Watch for magazine article
- Arabian removes museum from summer house
- Serves up duck covered in wine in company
- Majority knocking back, for example, a drink mostly with port?
Crossword clues of the day
- Navels for 90% of us
- 'That's what ___ said!' (running gag on 'The Office')
- Greeting card for an ailing friend
- Action ___ (something that needs to happen, in business)
- Affectionate email signoff
- 2006 fantasy from Spain and Mexico that won Oscars for Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction, and Best Makeup
- 'Huff' actor who plays Dr. Daniel Charles on 'Chicago Med'
- E-filing org.
- President from 1953-1961, for short
- Soon-to-be high school graduates: Abbr.