One of Kenya's official languages
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the One of Kenya's official languages crossword clue.
"One of Kenya's official languages" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The LA Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the LA Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game
- Animal that's similar to a moose
- ___ out a meager existence (barely get by)
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- Biology or chemistry, for example: Abbr.
- Heckler's comment
- Las Vegas-to-Denver dir.
- Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
Crossword clues of the day
- Rapper who shares his name with a brand of cotton swabs: Hyph.
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- WIDE ___ (sign on a trailer with oversized cargo)
- Be certain about
- Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
- Soda brand that sponsors the NFL Rookie of the Year Award
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Disney queen who appears in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'