One objecting to 50% reduction in proper sample
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the One objecting to 50% reduction in proper sample crossword clue.
"One objecting to 50% reduction in proper sample" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Mob on boundary with some beer
- Rambling is so grand, but you may need these directions
- Cooks throw tea into it to make trouble!
- Model order for setter perhaps to settle
- Note on wine that's no longer fresh
- Regularly suing peer is not being fair
- No good playing it safe before having a hearty meal
- Investigative assistant takes hour creating current programme
- Mess is complete after carnival emptied out
- Idle crowd unlikely to be tolerated in totalitarian states
- Rombauer who wrote "The Joy of Cooking"
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- Detailed, with 'out'
- High school course alongside chemistry and physics, for short
- What you might want the password for at a friend's house: Hyph.
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- Ending for 'Sudan' or 'Siam'
- NFL whistle blower
- Game where Q and Z are worth 10 points each
Crossword clues of the day
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies
- Popular sink scrubber
- Predatory marine mammal
- Infringe on a copyright, say
- Certain athlete
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- Law school course