One objecting to 50% reduction in proper sample
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the One objecting to 50% reduction in proper sample crossword clue.
"One objecting to 50% reduction in proper sample" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- It's the end of a traditional match
- Tolerance where you are required to follow suit
- Row about large impact noise
- Note on wine that's no longer fresh
- Mess is complete after carnival emptied out
- Go out of your way to be boring about film
- No good playing it safe before having a hearty meal
- Secret attacker's affectionate partner
- Spread measures of drink for one who can't hold it?
- Idle crowd unlikely to be tolerated in totalitarian states