One metre down, plant foolish hoax
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the One metre down, plant foolish hoax crossword clue.
"One metre down, plant foolish hoax" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Showing 11, caught what may be in one's ears
- French pupil's name and number
- Dangerous situation traps soldiers in great numbers
- City announced part of coastal path
- Emma, born with appropriate gland
- Hanged man whose eye is number one
- Supposed political project at advanced stage taking in English
- By being executed, prophet died
- Drop in crucial point in conflict
- Complain of a foreign parent
Crossword clues of the day
- Shakespeare title character whose last name is Montague
- 'Are you a man ___ mouse?'
- Animal with 'red' and 'white-tailed' species
- Peyton Manning's younger brother
- Not completely shut, like a door
- Band that's one larger than a duo
- Soup container
- TV journalist who anchored 'ABC World News' and '20/20'
- Time at a hotel
- Plum's center