One jotting down a few notes?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the One jotting down a few notes? crossword clue.
"One jotting down a few notes?" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- American finishes major public search on foot
- Showing extreme courage
- Met with someone online, maybe
- 'You can trust me about this'
- [snoring slightly]
- Decisive strike with daring German spirit
- Comics convention costumes
- Falco who has Emmys for both drama and comedy
- ___ Khalifa, tallest building in the world
- An indication of assent over car's current age
Crossword clues of the day
- Magnanimity, munificence
- Comic actress Rudolph
- Actor who received an Emmy nomination for playing Dr. Anthony Fauci on "S.N.L."
- Burdensome request, these days
- Remembers 8 across from the odd sitcom and 21 down
- What the number of birthday candles signifies
- In the usual course of events
- NHL goalie who had his number 1 retired by the Florida Panthers in 2020
- End for block or stock