One-in-a-million save, say
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the One-in-a-million save, say crossword clue.
"One-in-a-million save, say" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Altercation (informal)
- Spooner's wonderful company for social chats
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
- Maiden possibly meeting horrible thing during dark period
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Old Conservative involved in clean-up act demonstrates skill in speech
- Uncomfortably crowded
- What God created after the stars, per the Bible
- Jewish scholar
Crossword clues of the day
- Music for funeral processions
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- Golfer who had six Masters wins between 1963 and 1986
- Golfer who had five Masters wins between 1997 and 2019
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Middle of range
- Restore large Miro? That'll be a lengthy process
- Hotel room freebie
- Cry from female supporter, very old