One given discretion to let spy out of prison
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the One given discretion to let spy out of prison crossword clue.
"One given discretion to let spy out of prison" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One beaten to motorway more than once
- Loaf, key element
- That man in drink gets discharge
- Silver family of piglets, all shiny
- Good to enter royal house? It can be a headache
- Revellers' options just before November
- Unusual relatives with many skills
- Man alone at the bottom in ravine
- Slash more antiquated energy store
- Fielder's success, perhaps, an unexpected difficulty