One empty beer returned for bitter
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the One empty beer returned for bitter crossword clue.
"One empty beer returned for bitter" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Turn provided by senior cricketer
- Plant used for colour, as a Welshman would say
- A number score twice with only headers
- Weak bowling technique Cook sees, getting over 50
- Struggles with 5 + 8 + 7? I've left 'e' out, not even in order
- Reject outcast swapping sides
- Climbing mountains with peaks of snow hurts a little
- Transport gold in two hands by end of day
- City official tracking the movement of Sterling?
- Courting daughter with giant fiddle