One doing a job in the theatre provided leg is attached to one of those in 26 across
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the One doing a job in the theatre provided leg is attached to one of those in 26 across crossword clue.
"One doing a job in the theatre provided leg is attached to one of those in 26 across" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Avoid fish swimming around bottom of Treaty Port
- Resent, for example, never-ending shift outside
- Sent in the troops employed by company
- European emigrant loses it
- One of those employed by magician raises capital in Switzerland, losing nothing at first
- Storages release roe deers
- What are the bookmakers doing telling tales?
- Anxiety for school transport down the line
- Identifies report about Puffin and those in The Penguin Group
- Coaches mare's jockey going around horse