Old sieve for cook in the kitchen
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Old sieve for cook in the kitchen crossword clue.
"Old sieve for cook in the kitchen" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sign of infection on the rise in marsupials
- The type of Mole that leaves a mark reversing vehicle - it's not very nice scratching the side
- Soldier in gaol break found lying by The House
- Individuals playing some part on all sides today
- Much ado about nothing in part of USSR
- Some characters cannot tolerate popular name in Germany
- Being the greatest Bond taking direction from those with charisma
- What printer needs is tips? I'm not kidding!
- A trial settlement is binding on the Arabian, for instance
- Presumably, what can be distilled in spirit from the Duke of York, or is that still illegal?
- 'Wasn't that obvious?'
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- WIDE ___ (sign on a trailer with oversized cargo)
- Body part that touches a harmonica
- Place where you'd find a community swimming pool
- Rapper who shares his name with a brand of cotton swabs: Hyph.
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- 'A terrible thing to waste,' according to a saying
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- Brand of multivitamins
Crossword clues of the day
- Animal that shares around 99% of its DNA with humans
- ___ out a meager existence (barely get by)
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Be certain about
- Shopping site with a page of 'featured deals'
- Cards that might include your photo and address: Abbr.
- Boxer who won the WBA Super light heavyweight championship at 49 in 2014
- Director who received an honorary Oscar in 2019 for such films as 'Blue Velvet' and 'Mulholland Drive'
- Television Hall of Fame inductee Rather
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'