Old name for a tunic or outer petticoat
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Old name for a tunic or outer petticoat crossword clue.
"Old name for a tunic or outer petticoat" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Anne Bronte's Agnes?
- Nathaniel Hawthorne's letter; Baroness Orczy's pimpernel?
- The colour of Anne Tyler's thread?
- A type of sabre
- How Eric Carle diagnosed his caterpillar?
- Ponte __, Florentine landmark
- The lover of Aphrodite
- Roman emperor, AD 54 - 68
- Herb sometimes known as wild marjoram
- __ Munchetty, BBC presenter