Old man fights over international cases for 21s
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Old man fights over international cases for 21s crossword clue.
"Old man fights over international cases for 21s" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- View troops occupying isthmus
- Firm cracking frauds beat police
- Small blocks put back by 6, interrupting view
- Busy English cardinal hosts very large society
- Cover done within square edges
- Bill's in river, a very low stretch of water
- A singular error masks good attribute
- Room 101 all about wet blankets
- Thick coat finished in one second
- Count coppers guarding first of electricity poles
- Where you'd presumably find hellish types with old cricketer under a shadow
- Collecting dust, maybe
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce
- Drive a wedge between foreigner and partner heading off
- Horizontal beam over a door
- Inventor showing regret when putting off engineers
- Large naval vessels
- Immediately under pressure there
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning
Crossword clues of the day
- A word like 'before' or 'after' — pie portions (anag)
- Gallant — in a hurry
- Certain to get away from Latin-American tapir, for example
- Newcomer's music upset audience finally leaving concert hall, say
- Lass in evil misbehaving?
- Fingal's Cave composer, d. 1847
- Start to make everybody walk
- Largest Central American country
- Domed Native American dwelling