Old man eats fish guts in Italy
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Old man eats fish guts in Italy crossword clue.
"Old man eats fish guts in Italy" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- It's been used to make sauce for aeons by fermentation
- Sliced mullet?
- Boatman put one out skilfully
- Sheerness embracing King and Crown with one last word
- Traps set for little fish
- Instrument with which to try to catch fish?
- Having fun in a boat going in to fish
- Made a mess of catching hammerhead, getting beaten
- Julienne or fillet of fish re-dressed
- On fishing for orca, I spy tuna's snout — that's fishy
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Was sloppy
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Overblown sense of self-importance
- Happy tail movements
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
Crossword clues of the day
- Pies, in the silent era
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Nation once known as Pleasant Island
- Poetic time of day
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Confection container
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Regret in a big way