Old man, artist and soldier
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Old man, artist and soldier crossword clue.
"Old man, artist and soldier" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Golf club with an angled head
- Catchwords from Charlie Brown
- Was dishonest
- Food component that may be 'saturated' or 'trans'
- Tribe-identifying cloth accessory worn by a 'Survivor' contestant
- Lie right along the edge of
- Water whirled
- Slabs at the bases of columns
- 'Nip/Tuck' actor who stars as Jess LaCroix on FBI: Most Wanted
- Abandons all hope
Crossword clues of the day
- First movie with Sean Connery as James Bond
- Fitting and appropriate
- Smartphone forerunners, for short
- Music heard in an Indian restaurant
- 2020 crime drama spun off from a Missy Peregrym series
- Indonesian island, or a programming language
- Last name of the filmmaking brothers who made 'Raising Arizona' and 'Fargo'
- Hospital areas where surgeries take place: Abbr.
- What you remove kernels from before preparing creamed corn
- Post-shave conditioner brand