Old Testament fellow (one getting leg over)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Old Testament fellow (one getting leg over) crossword clue.
"Old Testament fellow (one getting leg over)" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Red colour largely visible amongst evidence of fire
- Tragically timeless in role set here
- Lively and encouraging, though not winning
- Rudeness reciprocated leads to extremely serious complaint
- Relatively famous broadcaster
- I catch visiting duke inside — pretty sick
- Big Mike trapped by scary alien space travellers
- Saw in here money raised by cast?
- He dealt with state affairs a lot — wrong description of Boris?
- Very short, my youngsters
Crossword clues of the day
- Sandwich much larger than an oreo
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Spectrum license auctioneer
- Seemed pleased
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- The U.S. Forest Service owns about 38% of it
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"