Old European kingdom, some feel it's a country on the rise
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Old European kingdom, some feel it's a country on the rise crossword clue.
"Old European kingdom, some feel it's a country on the rise" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Trekker's blessing for start of route, or developing plans for diversion
- Cold, like a man on board?
- Bloke eating last of butter before cheese
- Potter actor underwater?
- Broadcaster I attack, one in African country
- Joiner in seat wearing garment, a certain style
- Miss trial, or slam into prison with Spooner?
- Unfortunately, cheapest housing no good: significant progress required
- Standards judged to be sad, then sadder, so to speak?
- Was a kipper, when served up, inspiring English type of pizza?
- Was sloppy
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Poetic time of day
- Slotted containers, and a clue to four of this puzzle's squares
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- "___! Knock it off!"
- TiVo ancestor
- Jury service, for one
Crossword clues of the day
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Pies, in the silent era
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Happy tail movements
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort