Official announcer in Cork I hear regularly
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Official announcer in Cork I hear regularly crossword clue.
"Official announcer in Cork I hear regularly" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Girl expecting bread called for milk, perhaps?
- Conclusion somewhat lacking heart again!
- Potty covered in hair, as an artefact
- Yikes, buzzer has caught its owner?
- Particular dock?
- Freshly papered walls in rectory originally …
- Native of central America in rare shower
- Bag antique chamber pots
- Yours truly hit
- Capital: family has wasted it
- Enjoys Santa Monica, perhaps
- Snowwoman accessory
- Texas' ___ River, formerly part of the U.S./Mexico border
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- Sandwich much larger than an oreo
- Quite an achievement
- Singer nicknamed the "Goddess of Pop"
- Some party hires, for short
- Sharer of emceeing
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"
Crossword clues of the day
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- Daydreamy state
- Predatory marine mammal
- Minimal preventative
- Baroque stringed instrument
- 2000 Beatles album ... or its peak position on Billboard
- Prosecutor's pursuit
- Nocturnal newborn nestling