Officer allowed in river, uncovering parts of jugs
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Officer allowed in river, uncovering parts of jugs crossword clue.
"Officer allowed in river, uncovering parts of jugs" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Fold note in suit
- Major row from union in favour of a recount, initially
- Plants grounds surrounding court
- One wearing gloves turns over private bank
- Woolly garment on child in river
- Not just teeth wobble about when drinking litres
- Frames second sporting trophy
- Follow Hearts, maybe training in this?
- Result of guarantee Republican's conceded
- In general, possibly it might absorb kids in lockdown