Of the personified god of Sleep
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Of the personified god of Sleep crossword clue.
"Of the personified god of Sleep" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- At home: in hoc casu pauca sunt verba, omnia scienda sunt
- Provided that, so long as (+ subj.)
- With eagerness, esp for someone: cf. officio, favore
- Flumen, fluvius (3rd decl. m)
- More often
- Nonetheless, for all that, however
- A commonly seen contracted gen. pl of ox, bull
- They're watching: observant
- Adv. a long time ago, but often right now, immediately
- Asti ____, lit. foaming (abl. sing. pres. ppl.)
- "Glad I didn't have to deal with that!"
- Golfer who had five Masters wins between 1997 and 2019
- Uncomfortably crowded
- Title locale in a Hercule Poirot mystery
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- Leaves to eat in French bar of ill-repute
- Finished milk dish that's on the turn
- Golfer who had four Masters wins between 1958 and 1964
Crossword clues of the day
- ''Big Brother'' host
- African nation bordering Chad and Nigeria
- Finish doing the dishes
- Johnny who used to cry "Come on down!" on "The Price Is Right"
- Lumpy deposits of body fat
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Music for funeral processions
- Obvious scheme involves upstanding character
- 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' network
- Middle of range