Of the personified god of Sleep
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Of the personified god of Sleep crossword clue.
"Of the personified god of Sleep" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Let's call (hortatory subj.): appellemus, nominemus
- A commonly seen contracted gen. pl of ox, bull
- Most sharp, bitter or fierce: sic Nisus in armis, Aen. 9.176
- 'Are you free?', Capt. Peacock, Are You Being Served
- Provided that, so long as (+ subj.)
- I follow (closely), I pursue (dep.)
- Ille, illa, ____: demonstrative pronoun
- ____ generis: of its own kind, unique
- At home: in hoc casu pauca sunt verba, omnia scienda sunt
- Flumen, fluvius (3rd decl. m)