'Odi et ____' (Catullus 85), a painful dilemma
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'Odi et ____' (Catullus 85), a painful dilemma crossword clue.
"'Odi et ____' (Catullus 85), a painful dilemma" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Praenomen in maxima familia? Num hic post nonum nascitur?
- He had forsaken his religion, apostatised (1st conjugation)
- A coiner of money (very rare, agent noun from cudo, -ere)
- I am being advised where they are going to
- 'Quid sit futurum ____ fuge quaerere': live for today, Horace Odes 1.9.13
- We bubble up; mutescas, si litteras mutes
- Sanctus , augustus; lucus late ____ (Aeneid 5.761) a dedicated grove
- Is there anything? ____ audis (Plautus Aulularia 2.3.3) do you hear at all?
- Viri in proelium sine telis ituri?
- Improbi, non boni
- Snowman in Disney's 'Frozen'
- Longoria of 'Desperate Housewives'
- Rome's ___ Fountain
- Notorious Roman emperor
- Letter after sigma
- Creme-filled cookies
- Sound of a sneeze
- ''That's marvelous!''
- Beginning reader's basics
- 'Elf' actor and 'Saturday Night Live' star who won the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in 2011