'Odi et ____' (Catullus 85), a painful dilemma
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'Odi et ____' (Catullus 85), a painful dilemma crossword clue.
"'Odi et ____' (Catullus 85), a painful dilemma" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Rome's most famous orator (abl), one after a chickpea?
- I am being advised where they are going to
- A coiner of money (very rare, agent noun from cudo, -ere)
- Sanctus , augustus; lucus late ____ (Aeneid 5.761) a dedicated grove
- Viri in proelium sine telis ituri?
- We bubble up; mutescas, si litteras mutes
- I have set out (explanavi, non profectus sum)
- Improbi, non boni
- He had forsaken his religion, apostatised (1st conjugation)
- Interfecit, vel fortasse lapsus mortuus est
- Plant kingdom/animal kingdom connectors
- Daughter of Tethys in Greek mythology
- 2019 event for Uber, briefly
- [Is this thing on?]
- Show of smoothness
- Content of some chats, in brief
- Farfalle or fusilli
- CB channel for emergency use
- It's just above a 4
- Department store section that sells cologne and neckties