Oddly curvy stalactite's 40% quartz
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Oddly curvy stalactite's 40% quartz crossword clue.
"Oddly curvy stalactite's 40% quartz" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Clumsy, spilling pint over partner at the table
- Difficult crossing area with unknown danger
- Much better having unexpected U-boat victory described by expert
- Many appeared before Arthur's court
- Kind to yield immediately? Not sure!
- Finished receiving commercial success
- Turning pale, question filling for dental problem
- Robber's first into cash register, getting high-pitched sound
- Exhausted, having ridden a storm
- Dangerous obstacle has the Italian horse retiring
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Jury service, for one
- Poetic time of day
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Was sloppy
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax