Oddball sailor working over marines by a lake
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Oddball sailor working over marines by a lake crossword clue.
"Oddball sailor working over marines by a lake" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A despicable person gets put away in stir
- Scandalous secrets revealed to chambermaid
- Robin playing over intro of boy band
- Short time I'd arranged with ailing artist
- Royal broadcast copies
- Master knight called Hill
- Trips in central Kurdistan initially become unhealthy
- Salt content of tobacco
- Avoid fish and small fowl
- Stupid person cutting end off sun-dried meat strips
Crossword clues of the day
- Sarah Anne __, Canadian poet and feminist activist (1833-1898)
- Faces of the internet?
- Dendrochronology study
- Compliment on a comeback
- "Great" feature of Jupiter that's actually a centuries-long storm
- Removes from the mound, in baseball lingo
- Desire, as in one of the Ten Commandments
- The United States
- Rock artist of old?
- The largest island of the Inner Hebrides