Nutrient in starchy food, for short
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Nutrient in starchy food, for short crossword clue.
"Nutrient in starchy food, for short" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Prize previously awarded to Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama
- Wine aperitif
- Swanky hotel offering
- Group of computational fields, informally
- Diamond Head's island in Hawaii
- Detailed, with 'out'
- Overzealous admirer, possibly from a mash-up of the terms 'stalker' and 'fan' in an Eminem song
- Popular sink scrubber
- Certain athlete
- Time on the throne
Crossword clues of the day
- Infringe on a copyright, say
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- 2020 FX on Hulu miniseries about a predatory relationship
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet
- Alternative to speaking?
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- Disagreeing words
- "Fighter" singer Christina