Nutcase in Central Synod in Curia misinterpreted tip from monsignor
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Nutcase in Central Synod in Curia misinterpreted tip from monsignor crossword clue.
"Nutcase in Central Synod in Curia misinterpreted tip from monsignor" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Oresteia opening in Gate - the final scene is pointedly hairy
- A growing concern picked up by Marcus Porcius Cato
- Employed in the production of petroleum once at Shell
- Unmanageable without legume or fruit
- The first person from queue heading to trial with talent spotter
- Extract in The Magazine
- One of eight mouthy types of Victorians rejected VAT
- Soldier on, dismissing lies of supporter
- New satire about time with theatrical professional
- Book dealers asked out to dance in Madrid