Number of bowling pins knocked down by a strike
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Number of bowling pins knocked down by a strike crossword clue.
"Number of bowling pins knocked down by a strike" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Prediction on a train schedule: Abbr.
- Opposite of nothing
- TV ratings company
- Disney character played by Georgina Haig on "Once Upon a Time"
- Disco ___ (retro character on "The Simpsons")
- Gin and ___ (basic summer cocktail)
- Buds in a frat house
- Problem for a sock
- Game company with the Virtua Fighter and Yakuza franchises
- Title starter, often
- Mind-blowingly awesome
- Available without a prescription: Abbr.
- Salad fixings ... and what you'll find aptly hidden in puzzle rows 4, 6 and 10
- Contents of a shaker pair
- Unrefined sort
- Bugs that make tunnels
- Industry impacted by the podcasting boom
- 1989 Spike Lee title offering good, if vague, advice
- Relationship of the circled letters to the apt words they connect to in this puzzle
- Maker of spongy toy darts
Crossword clues of the day
- Cheer at a Latin American soccer game
- Airport group with X-ray machines: Abbr.
- Plump up, as a pillow
- Co-founder of the N.A.A.C.P. and author of "The Souls of Black Folk"
- Football punt
- Arranged fancily, as hair
- Red condiment for a burger
- Typically tricolored ice cream dessert
- Refusing to understand
- Agrees without saying a word