Normal industry not entirely evident in African country
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Normal industry not entirely evident in African country crossword clue.
"Normal industry not entirely evident in African country" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Suiting a solitary person who went mowing with a dog?
- Garment with classic hem is exquisite
- Man's yet to be freed, getting pardon
- Ruin peace, being terrible person living for good food and drink?
- Their logs are not for burning
- Long-distance travellers in camp seen relaxing
- Maureen facing gym gets to be depressed
- Fine pals excited in every minute of existence
- Sound of dogs in East London location
- Lo, a carpet laid out for a queen!
- Magnificent in scope
- Boycott admires new openers like crazy
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- Prime Minister's penultimate press inquiry? Not so
- Sounds upset over special meeting
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
- One who turns away a relation in trouble?
- In a little while (informal)
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
- Thick-skinned herbivorous animal of tropical Africa
Crossword clues of the day
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- ___ up in the world (be successful)
- Send out, as sound waves
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- Speak dramatically
- Period following the English Civil Wars
- Say 'It's not true!' about
- Middle Eastern nation where much of 'Argo' was set
- Completes building site at college