No hints in Christian name from us?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the No hints in Christian name from us? crossword clue.
"No hints in Christian name from us?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sweaty heartless chairman is starting trouble
- A ward for half of those in 17 down
- Bar applause for new measures?
- Organisation has no money to open negotiations for type of horses
- Parts of the cabbages with rotten leaves
- Sailor finds drugs for addict
- The extremes of opium den to be honest
- It's a risky business for those overseeing student applications admitting error
- Place to meet similar people eager to join company on strike
- Service provided by The Border's mail order business
- Weizman who once headed the Israeli Air Force
- Sharer of emceeing
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- 'Barber of Seville' composer
- Snowwoman accessory
- Sandwich much larger than an oreo
- 'All Things Considered' host Shapiro
- Low humming noise
- Baroque stringed instrument
- Some party hires, for short
Crossword clues of the day
- Daydreamy state
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"
- Marked by opposite extremes
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- Prosecutor's pursuit
- Scottish valley
- Minimal preventative
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- Quite an achievement
- Size in a lingerie shop