No Oscar for 1993 film featuring special actor …
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the No Oscar for 1993 film featuring special actor … crossword clue.
"No Oscar for 1993 film featuring special actor …" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Riders from celebrity on vacation: see notes
- Cry as body of collier found in coalface?
- A good sign for workers here
- Liking small area at the front with parking
- Someone with a child
- Rich one, Conservative joining club
- They’re in behind tooth, primarily cutting gum with one
- Wearing fashion to shop
- Give up drugs with cocaine cut
- Focus on going after foreign money
- Loch of cryptozoological fame
- Conflict during which the Lusitania was sunk: Abbr.
- Some GPS lines
- Personnel director, often
- What comes easily to hand?
- Brazilian metropolis, familiarly
- 'Awkward Black Girl' creator and star
- Ahab's father in the Bible
- Members of a blended family
- Cosmetics brand whose name sounds like ole
Crossword clues of the day
- New York canal that was completed in 1825
- 'Skyfall' and 'Someone Like You' singer
- Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, for two
- Rick, Ilsa and Victor had one in 'Casablanca'
- Bygone Apple messaging app
- 2000 adventure film directed by and starring Clint Eastwood
- Suffix with tour or Tory
- Musk who tweeted "Who controls the memes, controls the Universe"
- Noted congresswoman from the Bronx, familiarly
- What's left at sea