Nine-digit ID: Abbr.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Nine-digit ID: Abbr. crossword clue.
"Nine-digit ID: Abbr." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ___ Binks ('Phantom Menace' character)
- Soul singer ___ James
- People from Dallas or Houston
- 1968 US Open champion Arthur
- Rock/blues singer who performed 'To Love Somebody' at Woodstock 50 years ago
- Chinese restaurant beverage
- ___ Perignon (brand of champagne)
- Build, as a skyscraper
- Code that's put into an ATM: Abbr.
- 'I'm going to give you a ___ of my mind!'
- Finish doing the dishes
- Opposite of closeted
- Staple food — English lyricist, b. 1944
- Part of a Christmas song route
- Nintendo rival
- Start of most Commandments
- Hebrew song whose title means "My God! My God!"
- To be mulled over
- Sweet thing, a Scot unfortunately beset by wind
- Tim McGraw single that won the 2017 Grammy for Best Country Song
Crossword clues of the day
- Roundish hairstyle
- Ten times CCLI
- Europeans dressed up in lederhosen, a disaster
- Extremely slow speed
- Presidential candidate Klobuchar
- Diversion on a long flight
- Third-most popular baby girls' name in the US in 2018, after Emma and Olivia
- Seedy hangout ... or a hint to finishing four Across answers in this puzzle
- New York Times podcast, with "The"
- Avoid committing oneself in a difficult situation