Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Nightmarish genre crossword clue.
"Nightmarish genre" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Wrinkling one's nose, perhaps
- Auto part that connects the wheels
- A lecture on it might be full of tangents
- Violently beating ill-wisher inside — how mad can you get?
- Jerry's neighbor on "Seinfeld"
- Twistable control on an old console TV
- Genre for Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance
- End of many university names
- Regarding last of houses
- "Hello," in the world's most common first language
Crossword clues of the day
- LA Laker and 16-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2003
- Make the world a better place
- 'Blimey, that's not right!' after drain almost gives way
- Actress Leslie of 'Knocked Up' and 'The Cable Guy'
- Tries to win the hand of
- On-screen control
- Yes, saw a Cambodian for treatment for a very long time
- US Army soldiers, for short
- Group that created the list '100 Years ... 100 Movies': Abbr.
- Charley's ___ , farce staged in London in 1892, revived and adapted ever since