Nigeria had ordered a sound investment
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Nigeria had ordered a sound investment crossword clue.
"Nigeria had ordered a sound investment" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- After good notice obtain appliance
- Send back some stale chocolates
- Showing acute intelligence after a strop?
- What's this on my screen, I hear one swearing
- It is customary to cook a halibut
- Disastrous direction to go
- Slack? If not interested, you couldn't ___
- I lose mac, awkward thing to wear
- Fat monarch makes room for food
- A funny reaction in gales, perhaps