Newish top on pick-up is rubbish
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Newish top on pick-up is rubbish crossword clue.
"Newish top on pick-up is rubbish" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Is Grant's doctor Leo?
- Most of the stone is old, firm and typical of an old fussy architectural style
- Composer opens Buenos Aires City Hall
- Admit Che Guevara hasn't upset a large part of North Africa
- Sounds like minor profit in South Africa from Indian restaurant snack
- A French franc, in a manner of speaking, and English old penny still in the box?
- Doesn't work around the greatest characters who don't have any illusions
- A bash in dance club for 1000 from army post
- The opposite of 6 down for the most part is not puzzling
- One of the flowers from Trim, in a manner of speaking
- First Alaskan on a major U.S. party ticket
- Advancement at any cost
- Spend pleasurably, as time
- Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, for two
- Strong ropes used to support masts
- Loch of cryptozoological fame
- First lady between Eleanor and Mamie
- Struck, old-style
- Temple of Artemis city
- 'Awkward Black Girl' creator and star
Crossword clues of the day
- Event planner's need
- French island off the coast of Newfoundland
- Some GPS lines
- College entrance exam org.
- Endless YouTube viewing, e.g.
- Part of Canada above Alta. and Sask.
- Miss no questions on
- Greek city that hosted the 2004 Olympics
- DIY handicrafts site
- E-4, E-5 and E-6, in the U.S. Navy, in brief