Newcomer puts off painting
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Newcomer puts off painting crossword clue.
"Newcomer puts off painting" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Note empty gag before long humorous verse
- Wine produced on account
- Docent hirer saying nothing about employment
- 'Geriatric' hardly describes Ringo as a youngster
- White flower in back of a laboratory
- Discover clipped item describing yours truly
- Inmate escaping from specific Mediterranean location
- Passionate old flame given a commendation
- Individuals in court previously returned old wagon
- Permission to break silence
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- Heads of vermin on mat? Incriminate the cat
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Prime Minister's penultimate press inquiry? Not so
- One who turns away a relation in trouble?
Crossword clues of the day
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- Hoard money
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- Middle Eastern nation where much of 'Argo' was set
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode