Nervous in court, cramped
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Nervous in court, cramped crossword clue.
"Nervous in court, cramped" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Succinct treatise from small religious community
- One supporting and backing American composer
- Oily charm from judge leaving meeting
- Devotees, cricket match being over, not now on square
- Batting, force one senior man away from boundary
- Hear one welcoming woman
- X, mark probing new evidence of collision — get the law!
- Roman city's northern half taken over
- Deprived of sense, incorrectly bound to accept Liberal
- Through this shortly I'll snort horribly
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- Where to see Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus"
- Half-dozen prefix
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- Part of Mork's goodbye
- Gulager, of 'The Virginian'
- 'So You Think You __ Dance'
- Most October births
- Powell, Paulson, Rumsfeld, etc.
- Read electronically