Needlework done with a hooked needle
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Needlework done with a hooked needle crossword clue.
"Needlework done with a hooked needle" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
Crossword clues of the day
- One-named singer with the 2019 Song of the Year nominee "Hard Place"
- Cloth used in theater backdrops
- Civil rights activist Simone
- Friends you may never have met
- Some lawn maintenance tools
- Black Friday events
- Incoming flight figs.
- Coffee variety named for a Mideast city
- ___ Defense (classic chess opening)
- Queen with ice powers