Needing exercise, one circles a furlong
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Needing exercise, one circles a furlong crossword clue.
"Needing exercise, one circles a furlong" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sudden chill: mild illnesses need sleep
- Record how old we are to dampen enthusiasm
- Work of editor extremely desirable
- Tongue's fur due for scraping
- Prepare war orders for Flying Squad
- Give one's view, nothing long
- Woman's meeting daughter in crowd
- Two bottles unfinished? This situation benefits us both
- Travel protected by explosive weapon
- In the car, I take the wheel