Naval officer: Abbr.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Naval officer: Abbr. crossword clue.
"Naval officer: Abbr." is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- ___ out a meager existence (barely get by)
- Minutes taken up
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game
- Soda brand that sponsors the NFL Rookie of the Year Award
- 'Wasn't that obvious?'
- Boxer who won the WBA Super light heavyweight championship at 49 in 2014
Crossword clues of the day
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- Broadcast award
- Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- Be certain about
- Dinnertime annoyance
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?