'My lips __ sealed'
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 'My lips __ sealed' crossword clue.
"'My lips __ sealed'" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor
- Rombauer who wrote "The Joy of Cooking"
- Infringe on a copyright, say
- Hours spent by the pool at the nudist club?
- Sailor's creations, or speed measure
- 'Why not,' in texts
- Alternative to speaking?
- Swanky hotel offering
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Quiche, essentially
Crossword clues of the day
- Certain athlete
- Diacritical mark placed below the letter 'c' to soften its pronunciation
- Question following a dramatic pause
- Group of computational fields, informally
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Tenor Andrea
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.