Mutt without tail has news boss in faint
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Mutt without tail has news boss in faint crossword clue.
"Mutt without tail has news boss in faint" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Paved area laid in occupation
- Old priest from Chapelizod
- Nuts about French pal giving wave
- Setter wandering in road
- Portion from these G-men too
- Once around track mate reversed
- How heat might knock one out?
- Cruel PM creates collapse
- Something different: free trade with Peru
- Some Elgin troops opening passage