Must shift spot of dirt
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Must shift spot of dirt crossword clue.
"Must shift spot of dirt" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Taking rest of Flake back in envy, perhaps the origin of gluttony
- PM once was disheartened and upset leaving country
- Clever grown-up skipping third of Ulster, taking in Ireland
- Evil criminal left cinema
- Bingo! Ring for professional visit
- Relish hero without ego
- Rod led astray chasing bowling technique
- Large animal in New York city
- Jolly male's fine disembarking from transport
- Don penning article on elements
- In this location
- Turn clockwise, as a screw
- Egyptian goddess who was the mother of Horus
- Dispensers of 20s
- Thoroughly enjoyed, as a meal
- Largest city in Washoe County, Nevada
- Disciplinary women in "The Handmaid's Tale"
- Did an uncanny impression of
- What one might say after figuring out what the answers to the starred clues have in common?
- It can be verde or roja
Crossword clues of the day
- Fictional swordfighter with a horse named Tornado
- ◯ or △, e.g
- Basketball rebound play
- Platform on a stage
- Marvel supervillain who created deadly robot clones of himself
- Nevada gambling town near Carson City
- Obeys a basic dog command
- 'And crown ___ good with brotherhood ...'
- Was significant
- Slumped-shoulders response to a task